Thursday, February 24
Righteous and straight to the points are how people are "supposed" to react! Well, in my unfortunate case, the tigers have had their fill and are burping over contented decisions. Well, didn't update my blog for the past few days because I was well, erm, er, busy! Yeah, thats the word. Laziness does shame me, however, it's not as though I'm getting back some doe's worth.Funny how companies, choose to amend the written information in the appointment dealings. Well, I guess many go through the phases of bad "work" days. I'm just experiencing one of it and many more to come I guess.Hey guys, we need some fun in our lives! Lets go rob a bank or something?! Gosh! No one quote me!!! It was a slip of a type!! Literally! Well, pen me down anything you wish to share, and by god's grace I'll make that a topic worth while...By the way hi *****! Hehe! Bet you're checking my blog out!? Sigh! Oh by the way! Congrats on your new position :pCheers,Tunitha
|4:28:00 am|